LED Retrofit Street lights offer a lighting solution that is cost effective, greener and easier to install than new LED Luminaries.
To achieve your energy targets, you simply remove the old gear from the housing and drop in our custom-made Gear tray. Installed on the gear tray are a Driver, light source and an IP67 Terminal Housing. You are up and running again in literally 10 minutes.
The use or Retrofits avoids removing the original housing from the pole which can be difficult and time consuming in some cases.
- 10-year warranty
- Micro led Technology
- Meanwell IP67 Driver
- Colour Temperature 2500K – 6500K
- Colour Rendering Index (CRI) 70
- 150-160 LM/W
- IP67 Rating
- Lens to IK08
The New WRTL Retrofit range of Streetlamps incorporate the latest MICROLED PLUS technology.
MICROLED PLUS Technology can achieve 150-160 LM/W giving up to 80% savings on traditional lighting.
These luminaires come with optic systems including high purity glass lenses – 96% and low absorption (less than 5%) These lenses generate different geometric forms when scattering light beams emitted by the MICROLED PLUS device, providing symmetric and asymmetric distribution of different angles and planes. It will easily adapt to any project, no matter what its nature.
WRTL Retrofits can incorporate several control systems ie.
- Standard (control lighting panel),
- Preset dimmer
- Remote management
These Luminaires are made from high grade anodized aluminum.
- Customized retrofit LED street lights makes maximum use of existing equipment.
- Avoiding disposal of aluminum and plastic housings making it a better greener Overall solution.
- Decreased energy solution, savings of up to 80% on traditional lighting.
- Lower unit price.
- Easy installation.
- Reduced maintenance cost due to longer life components.
- Each individual module can be replaced ie. driver and Light source.
- Easy to upgrade with developing technology (Can be upgraded to CMS system or dimmable option)
- Provides better quality light, making objects appear clear and more defined.
- Reduces the amount of spilled or wasted light ensuring light is focused on roadways and sidewalks.
- Improved safety due to enhanced visibility.