Litho-Circuits was established in Limerick in 1986 and has developed a strong reputation for high quality printed circuit design working closely with companies across all industries. The company has recently established an additional business unit, Litho-Lighting which focuses on LED lighting solutions for street, park and commercial buildings, see details at www.litho-lighting.com
Litho-Lighting is now expanding and has a Technical Support Engineer : LED Lighting role available to be filled as soon as possible. The role will be located at the Litho-Circuits office at Raheen Business Park, Limerick.
The three main elements of the role include Technical, Commercial, Project Support
- Familiarity with LED lighting technical details including:
– LED Efficacy & Efficiency, LED Flux, LED CRI (color rendering index), LED CCT
(correlated color temperature), IP Rating.
– Calculation and Measurement of LED Illumination solutions.
– Luminous Intensity Distribution Data for LED solutions.
Note: Consideration will also be given to candidates without an LED background but who demonstrate a clear ability to become expert with LED technical details.
- Experienced (or having a strong potential ability) in Customer engagements to promote and win Litho-Lighting new and retrofit LED project solutions.
- Survey Customer LED lighting requirements and present a solution proposal including all technical and commercial elements.
- Street Lighting Site Survey & Design
- Experienced (or having a strong potential ability) in using computer-based tools to produce Customer project plans for Litho-Lighting LED solutions.
- Provide specific project details to the Litho-Lighting installation team.
- Experience with Lighting Reality or Dialux a distinctive advantage
- Electrical Engineering qualification.
- Experience (ideally) in Lighting technology and project implementations.
- Customer engagement experience (ideally)
Applications for this role should be sent to: email@example.com
Litho-Circuits contact telephone number: 061-491800